June has come and gone and so far I’ve read 39 books. They have all been great too which is why I wanted to share my favorite reads so far this year. I’m also really interested in looking back at the end of the year and seeing which of these makes the final cut for the end of the year favorites. I’m sure the list will change, but for now, I’m extremely happy with the lineup. I hope that you’ll find at least one you haven’t read yet and give it a go!!
Today, I’m dressed head to toe Americana and ready to celebrate! Sadly, Zach has to work so I’ll just be chilling at home. There will be sunshine, bbq foods, and of course a good book! Later, I’ll most likely stay home with our pup and watch the fireworks from upstairs. I love this time of year. I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday!
Happy Fourth of July!
My favorite books so far this year in no particular order:
- milk and honey | FULL REVIEW
- Before We Were Strangers | FULL REVIEW
- The House of Bradbury | FULL REVIEW
- Me Before You | FULL REVIEW
- Salt to the Sea | FULL REVIEW
- Fangirl | FULL REVIEW
- Hidden Bodies | FULL REVIEW
- He Will Be My Ruin | FULL REVIEW
- The 5th Wave | FULL REVIEW
- Confess | FULL REVIEW
My favorite comics/graphic novels. Again, in no particular order: